Sharky’s Guide to Requesting Freebies
FreebieShark.com is constantly updated with all of the latest free sample offers. I frequently get e-mails from readers asking me how they can request freebies. To request free samples, simply click the link I provide in the specific freebie post you are interested in. My post also contains instructions on how to request the freebie, as well as, the expected wait time for the freebie to arrive. All request forms ask for your mailing information, so they can ship out the freebie to you.
- TIP #1: To learn more about delivery times, sample giveaways, and other general freebie information. Be sure to read our full ‘How to Request Free Samples‘ Guide.
- TIP #2: FreebieShark.com only posts legit freebies. Be careful of other freebie offers you find elsewhere, as they may not be legit.
- TIP #3: Some offers will not work on cell phones. You may need to enable desktop mode to get them to work.
Stay Connected – Never Miss a Freebie
Be sure to check out FreebieShark throughout the day to make sure you don’t miss any hot, time-sensitive freebies! I would also suggest subscribing to our Newsletter.
Let’s Get Started! Start Requesting Freebies…
Below you’ll find a list of freebies that have been available to request for quite some time. Click on each of the links to begin requesting your freebies. Once you’ve requested the freebies you’d like to try, all you have to do is wait for them to arrive! Soon enough, your mailbox will begin overflowing with freebies! 😀
- FREE Jiffy Mix Recipe Booklet
- FREE Sun-Maid Recipe Booklet
- FREE Sample of Astroglide Lubricant
- FREE Packet of Flower Seeds
- FREE Sample of Truvia Natural Sweetener
- Baskin-Robbins: FREE Scoop of Ice Cream
- FREE Box of Honey Nut Cheerios (After Rebate)
- and tons more FREE SAMPLES!