Amazon is awesome! You can load up on diapers, cereal, Swiffer refills, and toothpaste. Add some new seasonal decor or clothing to your cart at for great prices. Shop for gifts, pre-order new items, and even discover new technology! From socks to camping gear, and candy to car parts, Amazon has it all. But sometimes I come across the craziest, weirdest, strangest, coolest items that stand out. Here are the fun things I found this week:
- The Bobcat Mullet: for when you don’t have time to grow a mullet, but really, really want one!
- Tonsil Stuffed Toy: who wouldn’t want to cuddle with one of these cuties?
- Abominable Snowman Statue: it’s 12 pounds and over 2 feet tall… and nearly $200.
- Narwhal Farts: delicious cotton candy you can pretend are a sea creature’s farts!
- Sad Duck Nightlight: it has different functions, making it pretty awesome!
Check out our Crazy Amazon Finds page for more!
CHECK OUT –>> Amazon Shopping Tips
FreebieShark is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.