Amazon is awesome! You can load up on diapers, cereal, Swiffer refills, and toothpaste. Add some new seasonal decor or clothing to your cart at for great prices. Shop for gifts, pre-order new items, and even discover new technology! From socks to camping gear, and candy to car parts, Amazon has it all. But sometimes I come across the craziest, weirdest, strangest, coolest items that stand out. Here are the fun things I found this week:
- Victorian Playhouse Mansion – for the little girl who has everything. And, it’s just around $9,000, too – so perfect for any budget!
- Crocodile Socks – if your feet are always cold, and you love pretending that a croc is eating your leg – these are for you!
- Wet Farts – when regular fart spray doesn’t do the job, this extra-strength spray is your new go-to!
- Lester’s Fixins – crazy flavored sodas. Who wouldn’t want buffalo wing soda?
- Dirt Cologne – it’s designed to smell like “the dirt from the fields around the Pennsylvania family farm belonging to our founding perfumer.” Hellooooo Father’s Day!