Memorial Day is May 25th! While the Memorial Day Sales are targeted at the general public, the freebies are centered around active duty members and veterans. Some of these even include military spouses and families. This year will be a little different than past celebrations, because of COVID-19 and social distancing. However, many restaurants are opening for limited dine-in, takeout, delivery, and drive-thru. Here are some great Memorial Day freebies to score, or let your military friends and family know about!
- Bonefish Grill: Starting May 25, the 10% military discount will be honored indefinitely.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.: 10 percent off to military and veterans every day.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: 10% off for military and veterans at participating restaurants. Valid ID required.
- Burger King: 10% off for military and veterans with ID at participating locations. Also, between May 22 and May 25, Postmates is delivering free Burger King fries with $15 minimum order with code “FRYDAY.”
- Chick-fil-A: participating locations get 10% off for military and veterans with valid ID.
- Chili’s: May 25th only, get Half Order of Baby Back Ribs will be available on their 3 for $10 menu. Includes beverage and starter. This offer is for everyone, not just military.
- Fogo de Chão: 20% off To-Go meal on May 25th for veterans and active duty members.
- Hooters: Military, healthcare workers and first responders all get 20% off takeout orders with ID.
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Through May 25th, veterans and active duty get FREE American Roadhouse Meal with purchase of entree.
- McCormick & Schmick’s: 10% off dine-in orders for military, veterans & first responders on May 25th.
- The Fresh Market: 10% off discount from May 23-25th for veterans and their spouses with ID.
- Whataburger: Through May 25, participating locations offer BOGO FREE Whataburger when you order online (available to everyone).
Did you find another awesome deal or freebie? Leave it in the comments!