Wow, this is exciting! Starting on August 26th 2012, Dollar Tree stores will begin accepting manufacturer coupons! Their prices are already amazing, so I am sure that we will be scoring some hot deals with the use of coupons!
The official Dollar Tree coupon policy has been released! Here are the highlights:
- They will not accept Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
- They will not accept retailer specific coupons
- They will not accept any Free Coupons or Coupons that require associates to write in the amount of the purchase
- Accept 2 Internet Coupons per transaction
- Coupons must be used at time of purchase
- Dollar Tree will not redeem coupons for more than the value of the product
So, what do you guys think about Dollar Tree accepting coupons?