Set FreebieShark.com as Your Home Page
Saturday, May 14, 2011
When you initially open up your Web browser, the very first page that you will see is called the “home” page. The home page is your jumping off point to the rest of the Web. How cool would it be if you set FreebieShark as your homepage?! You’ll never miss out on any Freebies, Coupons, or Deals!
How To Set Your Browser Start Page in Internet Explorer
1. Open up Internet Explorer
2. Go to FreebieShark.com
3. Click the drop down menu on the little ‘Home’ icon towards the top of the browser.
4. Click ‘Add or Change Homepage’
5. Click the first button and press ‘OK’. That’s it!
How To Set Your Browser Start Page in Firefox
1. Open up Mozilla Firefox
2. Click ‘Tools’, then ‘Options’ located at the very top of your browser.
3. Under the ‘General Tab’, type in www.FreebieShark.com as your homepage.
4. Press “OK”. That’s it!